Healthy Strawberry Jam Oat Bars with a Crumb Topping made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for a delicious fruit dessert! Vegan + Gluten Free.
These healthy strawberry jam oat bars Bars have a crumb topping and they are made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients. They make an amazing snack or dessert.
Filling and satisfying, they’re vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! These Strawberry Jam Oat bars are really easy to make too.
The texture of these is perfect, chewy but soft in the centre. They have an oaty base, a strawberry jam centre and a crumb topping. So delicious.
Recipe- Strawberry Jam Oat bars (Vegan + Gluten Free)
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter (any nut butter will work)
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup softened coconut oil (not in liquid form!)
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup organic rolled oats (GF if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- strawberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350f/175c and prepare a baking dish with parchment paper
- Mix together the cashew butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a large bowl
- Add in the remaining crumb layer ingredients and mix well until you form the dough
- Spread 2/3 of the bar dough into the baking dish
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and set aside the remaining crumb mixture for later
- Evenly spread the jam onto the crumb layer, sprinkle remaining crumbs on top
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until golden brown on top
- Allow the bars to cool and place in fridge for 10 minutes before slicing
- Store in fridge
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Strawberry Jam Oat Bars Recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x