FLUFFY VANILLA MUG CAKE
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. pink salt
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp. almond milk
- ½ tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together almond milk, and vanilla extract.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients then pour the almond milk mixture into the center, followed by the melted coconut oil
- Whisk until no lumps remain and batter is smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a microwave-safe mug or ramekin
- Microwave on high for 130 seconds or 2 minutes and 10 seconds
- Carefully remove as it will be very hot, leave to cool for a few minutes before enjoying.
My other mug cake recipes:
I hope you enjoy this vanilla mug cake recipe. What’s your favourite quick dessert?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X