Healthy chocolate and peanut butter smoothie to start your morning off right, for an afternoon boost or any time feel good snack.
This chocolate and peanut butter smoothie, is refreshing, energising, nourishing and satisfy’s all my sweet cravings. It is sweet, creamy, chocolatey, full of goodness, vegan and gluten free!
It only requires five simple ingredients to make, it contains only natural sugars and it tastes just like milkshake. What else do you need?
This has been my go-to mid-afternoon snack when I can’t quite make it til dinner, or a healthy dessert when I want something sweet. But really, it’s so healthy and satisfying it could even be a suitable breakfast.
This is my favourite smoothie recipe ever! I really hope you enjoy this as much as I do it’s so good!
You will love Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe because:
- It’s creamy and chocolate
- Provide a feel good energy
- Tastes like chocolate milkshake
- Only simple minimal ingredients that are good for you
How to Make a Peanut Butter Chocolate Smoothie
Follow the steps below to learn how to make a chocolate peanut butter smoothie
- Add all the ingredients except the almond milk to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the almond milk and blend again
- Add more almond milk if needed until your desired consistency is reached.
Is it good to put peanut butter in your smoothie?
Is peanut butter shake good for weight loss?
Healthy Chocolate Peanut butter Smoothie
You can sub the banana for avocado and still achieve the same creaminess. However it would be less sweet and you may need to add more dates depending on your preference.
You can sub the peanut butter for almond butter or cashew butter. These both have a more mild taste so the smoothie will be more chocolatey.
My other healthy vegan smoothie recipes:
Healthy Chocolate and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 1 large ripe banana peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 Tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 2-3 dates pitted
- 1 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add all ingredients except almond milk to the blender and blend at a high powder
- Add in almond milk and blend until smooth, add more milk if you want a less thick smoothie.
I really hope you enjoyed this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Recipe.
Happy Wednesday all!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X