Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies. For a healthy and delicious sweet treat.
There’s nothing quite like the combination of sweet and spicy. I first tried this combination at a Mexican restaurant where I tried a Mexican Hot Chocolate and Chilli Brownie and I just loved the flavour combination!
I wanted to create a healthy alternative that still tasted delicious. If you enjoy a little bit of spice and chocolate, then you will definitely love these spicy Mexican hot chocolate cookies.
They are really easy to make too, with only 8 easy ingredients needed. They are perfectly crunchy and the outside and soft and gooey on the inside.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add coconut sugar and coconut oil and whisk until combined.
- Whisk in eggs and until thoroughly combined
- In a separate bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. You do not want to over mix as they mixture will be rough
- Take around 2tsbp of the cookies at a time and place onto the prepared baking tray about 1.5″ apart from one another.
- Set in fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350f / 175c
- Push cookies down a little with a spatula to flatten
- Bake in preheated oven for around 10 minutes, until the edges are just set
- They will harden up as they cool down
- Enjoy as a healthy snack or dessert
My other healthy cookies recipes:
I hope you enjoy these Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X