Mocha Vegan Brownie Bites for a healthy chocolate fix
These Mocha Brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings in the healthiest way!
Most brownies are full of sugar, butter, and other not so healthy ingredients. There’s nothing wrong with indulging in these types of yummy treats. However, if you’re like me and chocolate is a staple of your diet, you’ll need a healthier alternative for every day snacking and dessert.
Thankfully I’ve come up with the perfect solution: Healthy Mocha Vegan Brownies. They are really easy to make and taste just as good as they real thing.
I hope that you find them easy to make and delicious! They’re amazing fresh out of the oven, still slightly warm, or you can store them in an airtight container for up to a week (if they last that long – Haha!).
These Mocha Vegan Brownie Bites, are dairy free, gluten free, contain no refined sugar and are full of chocolate flavor.
Swap your cup of coffee for these mocha vegan brownies.
Ingredients For Fudgy Brownies
Here’s the list of ingredients to make coffee brownies.
- buckwheat flour – can use purpose flour
- coffee – I used instant espresso powder, instant coffee powder or instant coffee granules will work
- cocoa powder
- sea salt
- coconut sugar (or any granulated sugar of choice such as brown sugar)
- dairy free yogurt (or yogurt of choice, I use coconut)
- coconut oil – can sub for unsalted butter
- almond milk
Optional Add Ins
- vanilla extract – add 1 teaspoons vanilla
- chocolate chips
- drizzle melted chocolate over the top of the mocha brownies
How to Make Mocha Brownie Recipe
- Pre heat oven to 180c
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and the flour mixture
- Spoon the brownie batter into greased muffin tins until ¾ the way full
- Bake brownies for 25 minutes
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying
- Store leftover cooled brownies at room temperature in an airtight container
Mocha Vegan Brownie Bites
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 2 tsp coffee
- 6 tbsp cocoa /cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or any granulated sugar of choice
- 1/4 cup dairy free yogurt or yogurt of choice, I use coconut
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180c
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl
- In a different bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures
- Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins until ¾ the way full
- Bake for 25 minutes
My other healthy brownie recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Mocha Vegan Brownie Bites recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X