These 3 Ingredient Blueberry Oat Breakfast Cookies are so wholesomely delicious, you can easily eat them for breakfast or dessert!
Cookies for breakfast – who could ever say no to such a thing???
These three ingredient blueberry oat breakfast cookies are jam-packed with healthy ingredients and are sweetened naturally, without any added sugar or oil. I’ve called them breakfast healthy cookies but really you can enjoy them any time of day.
These healthy oatmeal cookies make an amazing quick grab and go breakfast, or I have been enjoying them as a mid afternoon snack with almond milk.
They are the easiest and simplest oatmeal cookie to make too! With only oats, banana and blueberries needed. You can add a little bit of honey or maple syrup if you want them a bit sweeter.
You will love these 3 ingredient blueberry oatmeal cookies because:
- Only three simple ingredients are needed
- These healthy cookies are so quick and easy to make
- They make the perfect any time snack
- They are so easy to customise e.g add cinnamon or swap the blueberries for chocolate chips
What you need to make 3 ingredient blueberry oatmeal cookies
If you’re not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
3 Ingredient Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten free is necessary)
- 1 large overripe banana (mashed to a liquid-like consistency)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175c.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, add oats and mashed bananas.
- Mix with a fork until it becomes an evenly mixed, thick batter. Then gently fold in the blueberries
- Make 9 round balls out of the cookie batter.
- Place onto baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart. Gently press down on each ball so that it flattens into a round disc. Cookies will not spread much during baking, so keep that in mind when shaping and flattening your cookies
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and set. Cookie bottoms should also be brown and easily come off baking sheet.
- Let cookies cool before enjoying
- Store leftover cookies in the fridge
My other healthy oatmeal cookie recipes:
I hope you enjoy this three ingredient blueberry oatmeal cookies.
Thank you you so much for reading.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X