An Easy 3 Ingredient Rice Crispy Cakes Recipe that only take five minutes to prepare. Naturally gluten free and vegan.
These easy rice crispy cakes, only need three simple ingredients. I think this is my easiest recipe yet, it only takes five minutes to prepare.
These are satisfying, chewy and made from only wholesome ingredients. Naturally vegan and gluten free, these healthy rice crispy treats will satisfy any sugar craving.
Their really light and don’t feel heavy at all! They have the perfect amount of crunch and chewiness.
These easy rice crispy cakes are perfect for birthday parties, to packed lunches, to weekend treats, rice crispy cakes are a classic family favourite and a nostalgic throwback to childhood.
You will love Vegan Rice Crispy Cakes Recipe because:
- They are quick and easy to make
- No baking required
- Only three simple ingredients
- Made from wholesome ingredients
- Family friendly, everyone loves these!
Gluten Free Rice Crispy Cakes Ingredients
To make these easy rice crispy cakes you will need:
- crispy rice cereal
- peanut butter
- maple syrup
Optional add ins:
One of the fun things about rice crispy cakes is that you can easily customise them and add extras depending on what you fancy. Here are some add ins that I recommend:
- Chocolate Chips
- Chopped candy such as m&ms
- Add some food colouring to create some bright and fun rice crispy cakes
- Add a layer of chocolate on top
- Dried fruit
- Crushed cookie pieces
- Chocolate Chips
How to Make Easy Rice Crispy Cakes
First we mix the wet ingredients together by melting the maple syrup and nut butter in a saucepan on a low heat and stirring until combined. Add the cinnamon and vanilla if using.
Take it off the heat and then add the cereal and mix until everything is well coated
Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pat down firmly with a spatula
Freeze for 1-2 hours before slicing
Keep left overs in the fridge in an airtight container
Easy Rice Crispy Cakes Substitutions
The crispy rice cereal can be subbed for cornflakes or shredded cereal. The peanut butter can be subbed for any nut butter such as almond or cashew.
The maple syrup can be subbed for any liquid sweetener such as agave or honey.
3 Ingredient Easy Rice Crispy Cakes Recipe
- 2 cups gluten-free crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup your favourite nut butter I used Peanut
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- optional 1tsp cinnamon and vanilla extract
- Melt the maple syrup and nut butter in a saucepan on a low heat, stirring until combined. Add the cinnamon and vanilla if using.
- Take it off the heat and add the cereal and mix until well coated
- Transfer to baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pat down firmly with a spatula
- Freeze for 1-2 hours before slicing
- Keep left overs in the fridge
recipe! What are you favourite healthy snacks? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X