I made these healthy vegan cookies for the first time last week and I have been obsessed with them! I have made three batches already. So yummy and delicious!
These healthy vegan cookies are really easy to make, with only 8 simple ingredients needed. They are high in fibre as they contain all bran cereal.
They have the perfect texture crispy on the edges and soft and chewy in the middle.
I show you exactly how I make this in my latest YouTube video, you can watch below. Subscribe to see all my new videos.
They are really filling and satisfying thanks to the fibre and make a great snack or after dinner dessert.
Recipe- Healthy Vegan Cookies. For a healthy dessert or snack
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup packed coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (any liquid sweetener will work)
- 1 chia egg (normal egg will work)
- 1 + 1/2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 + 1/2 cups all bran cereal
- Heat oven to 375°F / 190°C
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut oil, coconut sugar, maple syrup and chia egg until completely smooth.
- Stir in the flour, baking soda, and cinnamon until smooth. Stir in cereal gently.
- Transfer about 1 tbsp of the cookie batter to a prepared baking tray 2 inches apart. The cookies will spread a little bit when baking
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until set and golden brown
- Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying
- Store in an airtight container
You may also like my other healthy vegan cookie recipes:
I hope you love these healthy vegan cookies! What’s your favourite cookie flavour?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x