Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Oat Cookie Recipe. For a healthy and delicious sweet treat.
Chocolate and raspberry are so dreamy together, one of my all time favourite combinations! These oaty and chewy cookies are dotted with dark chocolate and raspberries and will satisfy your sweet cravings in the healthiest way.
Made with natural ingredients to keep you nourished and satisfied, with feel good energy. Oats for lots of fibre and slow released carbs and sweetened only with natural maple syrup.
These healthy oat cookies are perfect for a energy boost or to satisfy your sweet tooth at any time in the day. They even make a great grab and go breakfast!
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Jumbo Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Oat Cookies
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour (I used buckwheat)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 banana mashed
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 6 tbsp fresh raspberries chopped
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips of your choice or dark chocolate chopped into very small squares (vegan if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 170c
- Combine together the oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the the coconut oil, banana and maple syrup.
- Add in the dry ingredients stirring until a dough forms.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate.
- Separate into equal balls onto a baking try
- Flatten with a spatula to form cookie shapes
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before enjoying
My other healthy cookie recipes:
I really hope you enjoy this Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Oat Cookie recipe
Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x