A delicious healthy flapjack recipe packed with juicy strawberries. A tasty and delicious snack!
These strawberry healthy flapjacks make the perfect gran and go breakfast, after dinner sweet treat or any time of day snack.
A dollop of almond butter brings gorgeous creamy flavour and a squeeze of maple syrup adds natural sweetness. Prepare a batch, in under half an hour, and have them ready to go for when the urge to snack strikes.
These healthy flapjacks are super easy and are made with a simple mixture of oats, almond butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. With added chopped fresh strawberries to give it a delicious sweet flavour.
These healthy flapjacks are gluten, dairy, egg free and contain no refined sugar. They are packed full of slow releasing carbs, fats and protein, to keep you satisfied and energised.
Strawberry Oat Healthy Flapjacks
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups rolled oats (I used gluten free)
- 0.75 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180c / 350f.
- Prepare a baking tin with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan melt the coconut oil over a low heat. Then add the almond butter and maple syrup and stir until combined
- Pour this mixture into a large bowl. Add the oats and shredded coconut and mix well until the oats are evenly coats.
- Gently fold in the chopped strawberries and then transfer the mixture to the lined dish, pressing down the top with the back of a spoon to create a flat surgace
- Bake for 15 minutes until the edges are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Leave the mixture to cool down then place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes so they can firm up.
- Cute into bars or squares
- Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
My other healthy flapjack recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Oat Healthy Flapjacks recipe!
Thank you so much for reading
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated