Warm and cozy Chia Pudding made in only five minutes! Gluten Free + Paleo + Vegan.
Can you heat up Chia Pudding?
If you have ever wondered whether can you heat up chia pudding, well the answer is yes and it’s delicious!
This warm chia pudding recipe is so delicious and so good for you!
Naturally sweetened it’s packed with flavour and fibre and makes an amazing breakfast, snack, or healthy dessert! It’s thick, creamy, cozy and makes the perfect vegan breakfast!
This cooked warm chia pudding is perfect for those chilly mornings. It’s warm, cozy and so delicious! I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to realise that you can make WARM chia pudding. The best part is it only takes 10 minutes.
I know part of the appeal of a typical chia pudding is that you can make them ahead of time and just grab them out of the fridge in the morning as an easy, grab and go breakfast. On cold days though I have to have something warm in the morning.
If you haven’t yet tried warm chia pudding, then I really recommend you do! High in Fibre, Protein and Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
You will love this warm chia pudding because:
- It’s quick and easy to make
- It’s health and full of nourishing ingredients
- It will fill you up
- It’s delicious
What do you need to make warm chia pudding?
- Chia seeds
- Almond milk
- Maple syrup
- Any topping you feel like
Warm Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 –2 tbsp maple syrup (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp hemp seeds – optional
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon – optional
- In a medium pot, add the milk and chia seeds, stir and bring to a low boil over medium-low heat. Cook for about 5-10 minutes or until it starts to thicken.
- Turn off the heat and stir in maple syrup, vanilla, hemps seeds, and cinnamon until well combined.
- Transfer into a bowl and top with your favourite toppings and enjoy! I topped with blueberries, cashew butter, shredded coconut, almond flaked and pumpkin seeds
My other healthy breakfast recipes–
I hope you enjoy this Warm Chia Pudding recipe
What are your favourite breakfast recipes? Let me know in the comments below.
Thank you so much for reading. Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X