Delicious, Fudgy Vegan Sweet potato brownies for a healthy dessert. Dairy free, Gluten Free, flourless and no refined Sugar.
These sweet potato brownies are so fudgy, gooey, and so chocolatey. They taste so dreamy and are pretty much impossible to stop eating.
Adding sweet potato does not only pack in lots of healthy vitamins, minerals and fibre, they also gives the best texture, moisture and the perfect amount of sweetness.
They are simple and quick to make to with just seven ingredients required. They are also diary free, vegan, gluten free and contain no refined sugar.
More healthy brownie recipes:
Sweet Potato Brownies
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350f/175c. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the mashed sweet potato in a large bowl, followed by the cashew butter and maple syrup. Mix together
- Add the coconut sugar, almond flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda. Mix until evenly combined and incorporated. Transfer batter (it will be thick) to the prepared pan. Using a spatula, spread and pat the batter into an even layer. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean.
- Allow brownies to completely cool before enjoying
I really hope you enjoy these sweet potato brownies as much as I did. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow. What’s your favourite brownie recipe?
Love Hayley X
Follow on social media to stay updated.