Perfect, fluffy protein pancakes made without bananas, refined sugar, or flour! Full of protein to fuel you through your morning!
This vegan pancake recipe is easy and quick. The always come out perfectly light and fluffy, you’re going to love these healthy vegan pancakes!
With only 8 simple ingredients, they are so simple to make, and are ready in about 15 minutes, this is a classic vegan pancake recipe that will win over all pancake lovers!
Fluffy Protein Pancakes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats (I used gluten free)
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 3 flax eggs (normal eggs will work)
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt (any yoghurt will work)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Place the rolled oats in a blender and blend until powdery.
- Add in all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth and no pockets of powder remain.
- Grease a nonstick pan and heat over medium heat.
- Cook 1/4 cup portions of pancakes for roughly 2 minutes on the first side and 1 minute on the second. Edges of pancakes dry out and pancakes will move around on the pan when shaken when they are ready to flip.
My other healthy pancake recipes:
Flourless Blueberry Oat Vegan Pancakes
Banana Vegan Pancakes with Raspberry Compote
Four Ingredient Chocolate Vegan Pancakes
I hope you enjoy this Protein Pancake recipe as much as I do.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | YouTube
Monday 1st of June 2020
These look so good. Thanks for sharing this recipe.