This Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble is a gluten-free and vegan breakfast that’s healthy and delicious. Really easy to make with only 7 ingredients needed.
This easy blueberry healthy crumble with only 7 ingredients uses frozen blueberries so you’ll be able to enjoy it year-round! With just a few minutes of prep time this breakfast recipe is incredibly easy.
It’s a nutritious vegan gluten free breakfast breakfast. Hearty, filling and so satisfying. This doesn’t compromise on taste or texture, it tastes just like the real deal. Perfect severed warm, a great way to get in fruit at breakfast time.
Healthy Breakfast Crumble Ingredients
- Oats – gluten free if necessary
- Almond flour – can use all purpose flour
- Pure Maple syrup – can use any liquid sweetener such as honey or agave. Granulated sugar such as brown sugar or coconut sugar will not work
- Dairy free butter – can use coconut oil (at room temperature not melted)
- Frozen blueberries – can use fresh blueberries too
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Breakfast Berry crumble
Preheat your oven to 350f/175c.
In a medium mixing bowl, add the gluten-free oats, almond flour, and cinnamon. Mix together.
Then add the maple syrup and butter and using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut the mix together until it makes a crumble.
Spread the frozen blueberries out evenly in the prepared 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the vanilla extract over the blueberries, can add a squeeze of lemon juice if desired. Then sprinkle the oat mixture over the fruity filling
Bake for 30 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling.
Keep leftovers in a covered container in the fridge
How to Serve Healthy Breakfast Crumble and Variations
- This breakfast crumble tastes best warm
- Serve with a scoop of greek yogurt, vanilla yogurt or vanilla ice cream
- Swap the blueberry for sautéed apples for a healthy breakfast apple crisp
- Add some chia seeds to the blueberries for some healthy fats
- Add some almond butter to the crumble mixture for a protein hit and added flavor
Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble
- 1 1/4 cups gluten-free quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dairy-free butter (can sub coconut oil)
- 3 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350f/175c.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the gluten-free oats, almond flour, and cinnamon. Mix together.
- Add the maple syrup and butter.
- Using a pastry cutter or two knives, cut the mix together until it makes a crumble.
- Spread the frozen blueberries out evenly in the prepared 8×8 baking dish. Sprinkle the vanilla extract over the blueberries. Then sprinkle the oat crumble over the frozen blueberries.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the crumble is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling.
- Keep leftovers in a covered container in the fridge.
My other healthy crumble recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Blueberry Breakfast Crumble Recipe. What are your favourite breakfast recipes?
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x