These yummy and healthy Chocolate Orange Vegan biscuits are super easy to make, absolutely delicious and made from all natural ingredients. Gluten free and Vegan.
Who doesn’t love biscuits? I wanted to make my own and they came out so amazing and just as delicious as the real deal. These are flour, gluten, dairy free and also vegan.
Perfectly filling, the oats will give you an energy boost and as they are only sweetened with maple syrup they can be enjoyed guilt free any time and are even healthy enough for breakfast.
This recipe is so simple and can be whipped up in no time, you’ll never buy biscuits again! Perfect for having people over or enjoying with your favourite warm drink.
Recipe- Healthy Chocolate Orange Vegan Biscuits Recipe
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 5 tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Nut Meg
- 3 tbsp Cacao
- 1 tbsp Orange Juice
- Zest of 1 large orange
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl, leaving a tablespoon of zest aside.
- Roll the dough and cut out your desired biscuit shape using a cookie cutter
- Place onto baking tray and cook for 15mins
- Leave to cool completely and sprinkle left over zest over top (optional) before enjoying