If you’re wanting to improve your life, you may have looked at numerous things. Quitting smoking. Going on a diet. Eating better. Using supplements. All of these are in fact so important to leading a healthy lifestyle. But how and why can we get them all started and what motivation do we need in order to begin? Well, smoking and being overweight dramatically increases your risk of life threatening diseases. It also poses a short term health threat, in terms of not being able to fight off infections, feeling sluggish and getting sick more often. So what can we do about it?
Quit The Habit
Start vaping! The typical e liquid in an E-cigarette features around 1.2mg of nicotine which is around the same strength as a standard cigarette. With nicotine levels that vary from 3.6mg up to as low as 0.2mg onto nicotine-free E-liquids it becomes easy to see how smokers are able to slowly decrease nicotine levels without having to battle the loss of comfort along with the habit associated with smoking. It is obvious that choosing E-cigarettes over tobacco cigarettes with the goal of quitting smoking has worked for many people. It is definitely associated with a number of health benefits and makes a lot of sense for those who truly care about their health.
Cut The Calories
Cutting calories is going to help you lose weight, coupled with exercise. You are going to want to look at rethinking your eating habits as well as your exercise routine, to get the most out of your diet.
- Count your calories – Make lists if you need to.
- Use less sauce – This will add a number of calories to your food.
- Don’t drink your calories – Don’t drink coke, or anything too sugary.
- Don’t add sugar to tea and coffee – Use an alternative sweetener.
- Cook your own food – Don’t get take outs as they are full of salt.
- Don’t keep junk food in the house – Just eat what you know is good for you.
- Use smaller plates – Portion control is so important and will help you lose weight faster.
- Bulk up meals with vegetables – Veggies have goodness in too and plenty of water.
You are capable of losing the weight but you must maintain this lifestyle continuously. Otherwise you are going to fall back into your old ways and you don’t want that!
Add The Supplements
Supplements are great but you often don’t know which ones will be best for you because you don’t know what you’re deficient in without a blood test. If you are aware, then that’s great but why not look for a supplement that will enhance your health no matter your pre-existing conditions? With wellness supplements, made from CBD you can start to learn the benefits of incorporating it into your life and can help many of your bodily systems. So start to supplement and look at adding some mindfulness into your life too. Focus on the good and start believing in it.