Three Ingredient Pancakes that are Vegan + Gluten Free. Perfect for a healthy and delicious breakfast or brunch.
Only three ingredients (all of which you probably already have in your kitchen) are needed to make these healthy pancakes. They take just 10 minutes to make! This any day of the week recipe shows that a healthy breakfast doesn’t have to be complicated.
I was actually very surprised by how fluffy these pancakes turned out to be, considering I did not use any baking soda. You can add all your favourite toppings, maple syrup, coconut flakes, yoghurt, nut butter, fresh fruit, nuts and seeds. The options are endless.
There are satisfying and energising and set you up for the day. This recipe serves one, you can increase the quantities to serve more.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- Three Ingredient Vegan Pancakes, for a healthy breakfast or brunch. Vegan + Gluten Free
- 1 banana
- 1 cup instant oats (Gluten Free is necessary)
- 3/4 cup plant milk of your choice (I used almond)
- Place the oats in a blender and blend until a flour forms
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 3 tbsp at a time transfer the batter to a lightly greased pan
- Cooke for around two minutes until bubbles form, before flipping and cooking the other side
- Serve with your favourite toppings. I love fresh fruit, maple syrup, nuts and seeds
My other healthy pancake recipes:
I hope you enjoy this easy three ingredient pancake recipe!
What are your favourite breakfast recipes? Let me know in the comments.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x