Full of tart cranberries & juicy apple, Cranberry apple baked oatmeal is a delicious & satisfying breakfast perfect for the colder months.
I show you exactly how I make these Cranberry Apple Baked Oats as well as three other immune boosting recipes in the video below.
These cranberry baked oats makes the perfect breakfast, brunch or dessert. In the oven, the top layer will get crispy and toasty, while the middle will stay soft.
The best part is they provide lots of feel good energy that will keep you full, thanks to a combination of healthy carbs, protein and fats. You can make this at the beginning of the week and it will last you three to four days.
Apple cranberry is one of my favourite flavor combinations for the holiday season! The warm flavors of this hearty baked oatmeal include tart cranberries and sweet apples.
You can make this ahead of time and slice into individual portions to enjoy throughout the week.
Cranberry Apple Baked Oatmeal Ingredients
- oats – quick oats, old-fashioned oats or jumbo oats will both work
- baking powder
- unsweetened apple sauce – can sub for banana
- cranberry juice – can sub for apple juice or almond milk
- eggs – flax eggs, chia eggs or normal eggs will all work
- pure maple syrup – any liquid sweetener such as honey or agave will work. Can use brown sugar but will need to use more liquids as your oats will be dry
- fresh cranberries
How to Make Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
Full details can be found in the recipe card at the end of this post.
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl mix together the dry ingredients – oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. In a medium bowl, stir together the wet ingredients – applesauce, cranberry juice, eggs, maple syrup
Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the cranberries and apples. Pour the oat mixture into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray or rubbed with coconut oil. Top with additional dried cranberries if desired.
Bake for 40-45 minutes until the baked oats are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the centre. Let cool slightly and serve
- Cover leftovers in plastic wrap and keep in the fridge up to 5 days.
Cranberry Apple Baked Oats
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 apple diced
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Mix together the oats, baking powder, and cinnamon. In another bowl, stir together the applesauce, cranberry juice, eggs, maple syrup
- Combine the dry and wet ingredients. Fold in the cranberries and apples. Pour mixture into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 45 minutes until the baked oats are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean from the centre. Let cool slightly and serve.
My other healthy baked oats healthy breakfast recipes:
I really hope you enjoyed this cranberry apple oats recipe. What is your favourite breakfast recipe?
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X
affiliate links may be used in this post