Glowing Green Smoothie for Healthy Skin and Hair
Today I have a new recipe showing you how I make my my daily glowing green smoothie.
I have been having this so much recently and I always feel amazing when I incorporate this into my regular routine.
These ingredients are really good for your skin and hair, especially if you suffer from breakouts.
This glowing smoothie for skin has anti inflammatory properties which helps to heal, calm and prevent breakouts.
It’s also very detoxifying and has lots of great vitamins, minerals and nutrients to keep you energized and nourished. It’s great if you’re planning to detox, fast, or prepare for a several-day juice cleanse.
I love the way it tastes and the way it makes my body feel.
The fact that this is a smoothie, as opposed to a juice, is great as it allows you to keep the whole fruiti and veg and makes it much more satisfying.
If you looking for a smoothies for glowing skin and hair this is the one.
A green smoothie is such an easy way to get lots of fruit and veggies in. Smoothies last 3-4 days in the fridge. So you can make this ahead of time and reduce your prep and washing up time. You can also consider options such as using the best super greens powder if you want a convenient and simple solution to creating delicious green smoothies.
You Will Love this Glowing Green Smoothie because:
- It’s easy to make
- It’s delicious
- A great way to get lots of vitamins and nourishment into your diet
- Will make you look and feel amazing
- Your hair and skin will look it’s best
Glowing Green Smoothie Health Benefits
- Spinach- high in protein (you get the same amount of protein from a bunch of spinach as you would obtain from a morsel of meat), helps in the creation of red blood cells
- Kale- a great way to get greens in, you can’t even taste it! Rich in fibre, antioxidants, calcium, and vitamin K, vitamin C and chlorophyll
- Apple- makes the smoothie nice and sweet. Rich in vitamin A, B and C, contains many antioxidants, high flavanoid content
- Lemon- draws out toxins, helping to regulate body’s natural pH level, contains many antioxidants, rich in vitamin C
- Avocado– Healthy source of fats, Vitamin E and Iron. Makes the smoothie really filling. I use frozen to make the smoothie creamy
- Banana– Adds a natural sweetness to the smoothie, rich in potassium
Glowing Green Smoothie
- 2 cups water or almond milk
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 banana chopped
- 1/2 avocado I used a frozen half for extra creaminess
- 1 cups spinach
- 1 cup kale
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender
My other healthy smoothies for hair and skin recipes:
I hope you love this glowing green smoothie for skin and hair. Thank you so much for reading.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x