Healthy and Delicious Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookies for a nourishing snack or dessert.
Simple and delicious gluten free almond flour cookies made with only five ingredients. These are also vegan, flour free and refined sugar free.
Marius was craving cookies so I made these as a healthy alternative and he loved them! So delicious and nutritious. We also spread almond butter on them and made little biscuit sandwich cookies, so yummy!
Super quick to make too and all together they can be ready in under 20 minutes. They have a healthy mix of fats, carbs and protein so will keep you energised for hours.
I made mine into little hearts, but make any shape you like.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? You can enter here to win an iPhone 6/6s Richmond & Finch case.
You may also like:
Recipe – Healthy Gluten Free Almond Flour Cookies
- ¾ cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup gluten free oats (blended to oat flour)
- 2 tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- Preheat over to 250 f / 120 c
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together all the wet ingredients
- Add to the dry ingredients and mix well until a dough forms.
- Roll out on a floured service and cut our your desired cookie shape ( I used this one to make little hearts)
- Place onto a tray lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 10-12 minutes
- Let cool completely before enjoying
I really hope you enjoy this gluten free almond flour cookie recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X