Mini Rhubarb Crumble Recipe. Vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
Mini rhubarb crumble recipe that is vegan, gluten free and containing no refined sugar. These mini rhubarb desserts are perfect for a midweek or weekend dessert.
The rhubarb is cooked until sticky and tender topped with a sweet oat crisp. Skipping on the butter, sugar and wheat flour this healthy rhubarb crumble recipe can be enjoyed guilt free without feeling heavy and bloated afterwards!
Sweetened only with maple syrup with oats flour and coconut oil forming the crumble. This doesn’t compromise on taste or texture, it tastes just like the real deal.
The ultimate summer dessert. Perfect served warm with some whipped coconut milk.
You will love this mini rhubarb crumble recipe because
- They are quick and easy to make
- The perfect single serve size
- Are made from healthier ingredients than traditional Rhubarb crumble
- Are so delicious
What you need to make mini rhubarb crumble
- lemon juice
- maple Syrup
- coconut oil
If you love rhubarb, then you need to try strawberry rhubarb coffee cake.
Healthy Mini Rhubarb Crumbles
For the Rhubarb Filling
- 4 stalks fresh rhubarb
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- A generous pinch of ground ginger
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
For the crumble
- 75 g flour I used buckwheat
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 75 g Jumbo oat flakes gluten free
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Chop the rhubarb into 2cm pieces and place in a saucepan with the maple syrup, ginger, and lemon juice. Cook gently until the rhubarb softens, around 5 minutes.
- Mix the ingredients for the crumble together rubbing them together with your fingertips until a crumble mixture forms.
- Assemble the crumbles by splitting the rhubarb mixture into two ramekins and place the crumble mixture on top.
- Cook for 15 minutes
My other healthy crumble recipes:
Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x