Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats for a healthy and delicious breakfast
Blueberry pie overnight oats has been my favourite breakfast recently. I love having overnights oats in the morning, they make a satisfying and energising breakfast. So creamy, full of flavour and so delicious!
I featured this recipe in my recent YouTube video showing you how to make three overnight oats recipes!
I added coconut yoghurt to this overnight oats recipe for even extra creaminess! Only five ingredients are needed, they only take two minutes to mix together and in the morning you have a healthy and delicious breakfast waiting for you!
Benefits of Oats
- Rich in Fibre
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Contains complex slow released carbs carbohydrates and protein that sustains our body with energy without crashing
- Good source of iron
Blueberries are also amazing for your health and are packed with antioxidants.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- Blueberry Pie Overnight Oats. Vegan + Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup (25g) old-fashioned oats (gluten-free if necessary)
- ½ cup (120g) coconut yogurt
- ¼ cup (60mL) almond milk
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ¼ cup (35g) blueberries (plus more for topping, if desired)
Toppings- I like nut butter, flaked almonds and coconut flakes
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- Cover the bowl or transfer the mixture to an airtight container and place in the fridge in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight
- The next days add your toppings and enjoy
My other overnight oats recipes:
I hope you enjoy this blueberry pie overnight oats recipe
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X