Easy chocolate chia pudding recipe that takes only 10 minutes to prepare. It’s blended to give the chia pudding a mousse-like and creamy consistency. Perfect for breakfast or dessert. Gluten-free and vegan
Why I Love Chia Pudding
- It’s really easy to make and can be made the night before
- It’s filled with nutrients! Chia seeds are a great source of healthy fats and fibre, so they keep you full for hours.
- There are countless flavor combinations
- A high source of protein
- Chia seeds contain a high amount of antioxidants
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- 1⁄2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1⁄3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Fruit, granola, nuts
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender and transfer into glasses or bowls. Leave to set in the fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days
- When your ready to enjoy add your toppings and serve
My other chia seed pudding recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Creamy Chocolate Chia Pudding recipe!
Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x