Simple but delicious cherry chia pudding for a delicious low sugar, vegan breakfast, snack or dessert.
Chia pudding is one of my favourite things to have for breakfast as it’s filling, satisfying and full of goodness.
I love how simple chia pudding is to make, it takes just five minutes to prepare and the next day you’re ready to go. You can also make a big batch of it at the beginning of the week.
This creamy Cherry Chia Pudding is a delicious and healthy breakfast or dessert that is easy to meal prep. Full of sweet cherries and high in protein, fibre, antioxidants. This recipe is vegan, gluten free and contains no refined sugar.
To make this healthy chia pudding you will need these simple ingredients.
- almond milk
- maple syrup
- chia seeds
How to make Cherry Chia Pudding
- In a small bowl, mix the chia seeds, maple syrup, and almond milk together
- Cover and place in your fridge for at least one hour
- When ready to serve blend the cherries and almond milk together and pour over the top of the chia pudding
TIPS FOR MAKING CHERRY CHIA PUDDING:
- Ensure the chia seeds are properly mixed in and ensure there are no lumps
- For best results leave this cherry chia pudding in the fridge overnight
- For best results, let these chia pudding cakes cill out in the fridge overnight
- Add cocoa for a chocolate cherry chia pudding
- Toppings- I love to add granola, fresh fruits, nut butter and chopped nuts
How to Store Cherry Chia Pudding
Keep this healthy chia pudding stored in the fridge, covered up to three days.
Add your toppings when you’re ready to serve as they may get soggy.
More Chia Seeds Recipes:
Chia Overnight Oats with Strawberry and Chocolate
Healthy Cherry Chia Pudding
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 cup cherries
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- In a bowl, combine the chia seeds, maple syrup, and almond milk
- Cover and place in fridge for at least one hour or overnight
- It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- When ready to serve transfer the chia pudding to a glass or jar
- Blend the cherries and almond milk together and pour over the top of the chia pudding
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Cherry Chia Pudding recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
What are you loving for breakfast right now? Let me know in the comments!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin
Love Hayley X
Thursday 17th of August 2017
This looks absolutely amazing