This Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble Recipe is a delicious lightened up summer dessert that has no refined sugar at all. So delicious, no one would ever guess that it’s healthy! Serve with homemade ice cream. Dairy-free & Vegan.
Warm, sweet, bubbling berries topped with a crunchy oat healthy crumble that is browned to perfection. This healthy berry dessert tastes amazing with a heaping scoop of your favourite ice cream or some coconut whipped cream and get ready for the ultimate summer dessert bliss.
I love this Healthy Mixed Berry Crumble Recipe because it tastes AMAZING while being refined sugar-free, dairy free and vegan!
Healthy Berry Crumble
For the Berries:
- 5 cups frozen / fresh berries of choice
- 3 tablespoon maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
For the Crumble
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds walnuts, or pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 F / 180 C.
- In a large bowl, toss the berries with maple syrup, water, and cinnamon.
- Pour berries into greased 9x9 or 8x8 inch baking dish.
- In a different bowl, add oats, almond flour, nuts, cinnamon, salt, coconut oil and maple syrup. Stir crumble topping together and pour into baking dish on top of berries.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown
My other healthy crumble recipes
I hope you enjoy this healthy mixed berry crumble recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated