Healthy Peach Crumble Bars with a Crumb Topping made with all vegan and gluten-free ingredients for an delicious summer fruit dessert!
Filling and satisfying, they’re vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! These Peach Crumble bars are really easy to make too.
The texture of these is perfect, chewy but soft in the centre. They have an oaty base, a peach jam centre and a crumb topping. So delicious.
Recipe- Healthy Peach Crumble Bars
- 1/3 cup creamy cashew butter (any nut butter will work)
- 5 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/3 cup softened coconut oil (not in liquid form!)
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup organic rolled oats (GF if necessary)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Peach Jam layer
- 3 cups chopped peaches
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350f/175c and prepare a baking dish with parchment paper
- Mix together the cashew butter, maple syrup and coconut oil in a large bowl
- Add in the remaining crumb layer ingredients and mix well until you form the dough
- Spread 2/3 of the bar dough into the baking dish
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes and set aside the remaining crumb mixture for later
- While the crumb bars bake, add the chopped fruit to a medium saucepan with the maple syrup and stir over medium/high heat for a couple of minutes then cover and let the fruit soften for about 8 minutes (stirring every few minutes)
- Remove fruit from heat and add to food processor or blender and blend
- Add the fruit layer back to sauce pan and warm over medium/low heat for about 10 minutes so the consistency thickens to more of a jam
- Evenly spread the peach fruit layer onto the crumb layer, sprinkle remaining crumbs on top
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes until golden brown on top
- Allow the bars to cool and place in fridge for 10 minutes before slicing
- Store in fridge
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Peach Fruit Crumble Bars Recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x