An easy matcha white chocolate bark with coconut and raspberries.
I’m obsessed with the matcha green tea white chocolate combination, it works so well together! The matcha bark is dotted with and coconut flakes.
This beautiful chocolate treat only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
What is matcha?
Matcha is very different to green tea. Matcha literally means “powdered tea.” When you order traditional green tea, the leaves get infused into the hot water, then the leaves are discarded. With matcha, you’re drinking the actual leaves, which have been finely powdered.
Matcha White Chocolate Bark with Coconut and Raspberries
- 450 g white chocolate chopped (I used vegan)
- 3 tablespoons matcha powder
- ½ cup frozen raspberries lightly crushed
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- Melt the chocolate in a saucepan or in your microwave
- Sift in the matcha to make sure there are no lumps and stir until fully mixed
- Stir half the raspberries and half the coconut into the melted chocolate then pour onto a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Sprinkle the rest of the raspberries and coconut over the top. Gently press the toppings into the chocolate to make sure they stick.
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before slicing into pieces
My other healthy matcha recipes also like:
I hope you enjoy these Matcha White Chocolate Bark with Coconut and Raspberries as much as I did!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X