Nectarine & Raspberry Baked Oats for a satisfying and nourishing start to the day. An easy Baked Oats recipe is the perfect healthy breakfast dish that you can make ahead of time.
There’s just something about including oats in my breakfast that leaves me feeling so satisfied and energised. I just never get bored of oats as there are so many ways you can make it depending on what you’re craving that day!
These nectarine and raspberry baked oats are high protein and contain no refined sugars, they also contain vitamin c. They only take five minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to bake and they are so delicious!
I often make a big batch of baked oats, keep in the fridge and enjoy every day for a week. To reheat microwave and heat until they are hot throughout.
The best part about baked oats is that they can be served at breakfast, snack time or dessert.
More treats featuring oatmeal you’ll want to try next!
Raspberry Baked Oats Ingredients
To make these Vegan baked oats you need the following 7 simple ingredients.-
- Porridge Oats – You can use rolled oats, whole oats, steel cut oats or quick oats, use gluten-free oats if necessary
- Milled Flaxseed – Can use milled chia seeds instead
- Maple Syrup – Any liquid sweetener such as agave or honey will work. Can use granulated sugar such as brown sugar but will need to adjust the the amount of liquids you use
- Vanilla Protein Powder – I use vanilla pea plant based protein powder. You can also use a plain protein powder and add 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- Raspberries – I used fresh raspberries but frozen will also work
- Nectarines – can sub for more raspberries or any other fresh fruit
- Almond milk – can sub for any plant based milk (such as oat milk, cashew milk or soy milk) or dairy milk if you don’t need these baked oats to be vegan
More vegan baked oats recipes:
How to Make Raspberry Baked Oats
Full recipe details for these vegan baked oats can be found in the recipe card at the end of this post.
Mix together the dry ingredients in a medium bowl – porridge oats, milled flaxseed and vanilla protein powder
add the wet ingredients ( almond milk and maple syrup) and mix together until a smooth batter forms
- Grease a casserole dish with coconut oil or butter or non-stick spray
Cover the bottom of a casserole dish with the raspberries
Pour the oat mixture on top
Slice the nectarines and place on top
Bake at 160C/320 degrees f for 25mins
Raspberry Baked Oats Variations
- Pour the mixture into a muffin try lined with muffin cup to make individual portions of oatmeal cups.
- Blend the oats into an oat flour for a more cake like texture
- Add some extra add ins. White chocolate chips would be amazing for a more indulgent breakfast. Or add some lemon zest for yummy lemon raspberry baked oats.
- Sprinkle with flaked almonds before baking for added crunch
- Double up the batch and make muffins, add the batter to a muffin pan and bake around 12 to 15 minutes
- The batter can also be used to make yummy pancakes
- Use a mashed ripe banana to add a creamy texture and perfect sweetness
How to Serve Vegan Baked Oats
You can serve these raspberry baked oats either warm or cold. They taste amazing with yoghurt or melted peanut butter. They are great to make as meal prep and then enjoy throughout the week.
Store leftover baked oatmeal in an airtight container or in the casserole dish with plastic wrap in the fridge for up to five days. They will stay good at room temperature for several hours. To reheat simply pop a portion in the microwave for 30 seconds, until heated through.
Nectarine & Raspberry Baked Oats.
- 30 g porridge oats
- 10 g milled flaxseed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 30 g vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 nectarines
- 100 ml almond milk
- Mix together, porridge oats, milled flaxseed and vanilla protein powder
- add the almond milk and maple syrup and mix together
- Grease a baking dish with coconut oil , cooking spray or butter. Cover the bottom of a baking dish with raspberries.
- Pour the oat mixture on top
- Slice the nectarines and place on top
- Bake at 320f/160C for 25mins until golden brown and crisp on top
I really hope you enjoyed this Nectarine and Raspberry Baked Oats recipe.
Be sure to tag me on Instagram @nourishyourglow if you try this, I love to see your creations.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated