PEANUT BUTTER OVERNIGHT OATS
Overnight oats are my new favourite breakfast for busy weeks. Peanut butter with banana and raisins is such a classic combination!
With just six ingredients needed, it only takes three minutes to prepare. Stir all your ingredients together on the night time to wake up to a healthy and delicious breakfast!
Peanut butter makes this really creamy and chia seeds help to thicken it. Maple syrup, banana and raisins, make the oats perfectly sweet. It is full of healthy fats, protein and carbs to keep you full and energised all day.
I featured this recipe in my recent YouTube video showing you how to make three overnight oats recipes!
Benefits of Oats
- Rich in Fibre
- Loaded with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Contains complex slow released carbs carbohydrates and protein that sustains our body with energy without crashing
- Good source of iron
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup oats ( I used gluten free)
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1 mashed banana
- Handful of raisins, about 40g
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- I like coconut yoghurt and chopped nuts
- Place the almond milk, peanut butter, oats, chia seeds, raisins, maple syrup and salt in a big bowl and give it all a good stir together.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and allow it to thicken overnight
- The next days add your toppings and enjoy
My other overnight oat recipes:
I hope you enjoyed this peanut butter overnight recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X