Raspberry Vegan Brownies for a gluten free healthy dessert or snack
These raspberry vegan brownies are a gluten-free, refined sugar free and dairy-free treat packed with cakey chocolate goodness! Topped with fresh strawberries and made with dark chocolate.
These raspberry vegan brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings in the healthiest way. Just 10 ingredients are required and they are ready in 30 minutes start to finish! I love to make these at the beginning of the week to have something healthy to snack on
Want to try Raspberry Tea? Read this – Raspberry Leaf Tea Benefits
Recipe- Raspberry Vegan Brownies for a gluten free healthy dessert or snack
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° C / 350°f and prepare your baking tray
- Chop your chocolate. Put into a mixing bowl, with cacao powder
- Add the boiling water and stir so the the chocolate melts.
- Add in the sugar, chia egg and coconut oil, blend the mixture until it’s smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture into the flour and mix until combined
- Transfer the batter into the prepared baking tin. Smooth it with a spatula and decorate with fresh raspberries.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (depending on how gooey you like your brownies and on your oven)
- Leave to cool completely before slicing and enjoying
My other healthy vegan brownie recipes:
I hope you enjoy this raspberry vegan brownies recipe! What are your favourite healthy snacks?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x