Strawberry Shortcake Healthy Muffins. These easy and delicious fresh strawberry shortcake healthy muffins have all the flavours of strawberry shortcake … in a muffin form! Vegan + gluten free.
Pockets of juicy fresh strawberries, in a shortcake style muffin — basically the perfect summertime muffin. Fluffy, moist, vegan strawberry shortcake healthy muffins are even more delicious than they are beautiful. These muffins are also super easy to make in just a few simple steps.
The most delicious vegan Strawberry Shortcake healthy Muffins topped with strawberry cream cheese frosting and bursting with fresh strawberries. Just in time for strawberry season to kick into high gear, these muffins make a great breakfast, snack or late night dessert.
Strawberry Shortcake Healthy Muffins.
- 1 cup of coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work)
- 2 flax eggs / normal eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup gluten free oat flour (oats blended into a flour)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup vegan butter (softened to room temperature)
- 200 g container vegan cream cheese
- 2 cups sifted organic powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup strawberries
preheat oven to 180C
- mix dry ingredients together in a bowl
- in a separate bowl mix together the wet ingredients
- mix the two mixtures together
- transfer the batter to a muffin tray and bake for 10-12 minutes
- mix the frosting ingredients together and once the muffins are cooled frost and add a chopped strawberry
My other healthy muffin recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Strawberry Shortcake Healthy Muffins recipe. What is your favourite muffin flavour?
Be sure to tag me on Instagram @nourishyourglow if you try this, I love to see your creations.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x