Healthy and Delicious Acai Energy Ball Recipe for a healthy and delicious snack. Vegan + Gluten Free
These Acai Energy Balls are the perfect any time snack. I have been obsessed with Acai and wanted to try something different then typical acai bowls. So I made these and have been totally hooked!
They are quick and easy to make and only require six ingredients. Perfect for when you get hungry between meals and they make a great pre or post workout snack.
Acai is packed with antioxidants and contains excellent amounts of iron, calcium, fiber, and vitamin A, which are great for health and for keeping your skin clear and glowing.
This recipe is 100% refined sugar-free, dairy-free and gluten-free. It also contains whole carbs, protein and healthy fats.
My other energy ball recipes:
No Bake Chocolate Oat Energy Ball
No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Ball
Energising Peanut Butter Oats Balls
Acai Energy Ball
- 2 tbsp acai powder
- 1 cup smooth cashew butter (any nut butter will work)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or another liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (I used gluten free)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- in a bowl mix together the cashew butter, rolled oats, acai powder, pure maple syrup, desiccated coconut, and protein powder
- once fully combined, spoon out a heaped tablespoon amount at a time and press the mixture firmly together in your hands
- roll between your palms to form a ball, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- once all the mixture have been rolled into balls, place in the fridge for a few hours
- store in the fridge in an airtight container
I hope you enjoy this Acai Energy Ball Recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | YouTube
Love Hayley X