Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yoghurt Chia Pudding
Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yoghurt Chia Pudding is a 5 minute make ahead breakfast. This healthy recipe is dairy free and sweetened with natural ingredients.
I recently discovered adding coconut yoghurt to chia pudding and I have been so obsessed. This Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yoghurt Chia Pudding is so creamy and indulgent and tastes like dessert!
I featured this recipe in my What I Eat In Day Video. You can watch below to see exactly how I make it.
This breakfast couldn’t be easier to make and it’s packed with delicious fruit, healthy fats, protein and fibre! It’s super filling and energising and I love the combination of peach and raspberry.
It’s perfect for busy days as it only takes a few minutes to prepare the night before. It also portable so you can take it to work with you.
An indulgent combination of creamy, Coconut yogurt, Almond milk soaked chia seeds, sweet peaches and raspberries
Benefits of Chia Seeds:
– The combination of protein, vitamins, antioxidants, etc. in chia seeds make them an excellent option if you need some boost in energy.
– Chia seeds are packed full of Omega 3 oil, which makes them an excellent source of Omega 3 oil for vegetarians.
– Chia seeds are extremely high in antioxidants.
-They have six times more calcium than milk.
Want to try Raspberry Tea? Read this – Raspberry Leaf Tea Benefits
Recipe- Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yoghurt Chia Pudding
1/2 cup coconut yogurt
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 peach slices
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- First mix together the chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup and coconut yoghurt in a bowl
- Then add the peach slices and raspberries gently mixing them in
- Cover and place in the fridge for 4 hours or more. Eat for breakfast, a snack, or dessert. Top with berries, nuts, fresh fruit, or your other favorite toppings.
My other chia seed pudding recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Peach, Raspberry and Coconut Yoghurt Chia Pudding recipe!
Thank you so much for reading!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x