We all need daily reminders to be in the right frame of mind, this is one of the main reasons why having powerful morning rituals is so important. Having daily reminders can automatically shift our focus to what’s great about us, which in turn, can set us up to have a great day and attract good things to us.
Below are five powerful messages that you can use as daily mental notes to help you overcome a negative mindset and to reach your potential. They also work well as affirmations that you can use to turn these powerful messages to deeply ingrained beliefs that will lead to success.
Affirmations are a tool that allows us to stay positive in life by focusing on what we want rather than what we don’t want.
Save the graphic above to your phone or Pinterest account and repeat these reminders daily.
So, the key to a healthy lifestyle is to create habits and track them. The best way to track your patterns and see how you are doing is by using reminder apps that can set reminders for you. For example, many people swear by using a mood tracker because it helps them stay motivated and remind them of their goals.
The best reminder app can help you keep on track and on schedule. Great things happen when we positive things over and over until they become habit.
Why Do I Need to Use Positive Daily Reminders?
If you think about it we use daily reminders in all areas of our lives. We set an alarm to wake up on time, we remind ourselves to take medications, we set reminders in our calendars for Birthdays, events, due dates and deadlines.
Why not also implement a positive daily reminder for you mindset?
What is a Daily Reminder?
A positive daily reminder is a message or prompt that is intended to encourage a person and help them stay motivated and focused on their goals. Positive daily reminders might focus on things like gratitude, self-care, self-improvement, or personal growth.
Positive daily reminders can help people stay positive and motivated even when they are facing challenges or feeling down. They can be a helpful tool for managing stress and building resilience. Some people find it helpful to set daily reminders on their phone or computer, while others prefer to write them down on a notepad or use a planner.
How to Use Positive Daily Reminders
Here are some tips for using positive daily reminders to stay motivated and focused:
- Choose reminders that resonate with you: When selecting positive daily reminders, choose messages that resonate with your personal values and goals. This will make it more likely that you will be motivated to act on the reminder.
- Set reminders in a convenient location: Choose a location for your positive daily reminders that is convenient and easy to access. This might be a phone or computer app, a planner, or a physical note that you keep in a visible location, you even want to repeat you’re daily reminders in front of a mirror. I like to create a Pinterest board filled with positive daily reminders that I can quickly look through during the day when I need a pick me up.
- Set reminders at a consistent time: Choose a consistent time of day to receive your positive daily reminders. This might be first thing in the morning, before bed, or at a specific time during the day.
- Reflect on your reminders: Take a few moments to reflect on your positive daily reminders and consider how you can incorporate them into your day. This can help you stay motivated and focused on your goals.
- Customize your reminders: You can customize your positive daily reminders to fit your personal needs and preferences. For example, you might create a list of affirmations that you can rotate through, or you might set specific reminders for different areas of your life (e.g., work, personal growth, self-care).
Using positive daily reminders can be a helpful way to stay motivated and focused on your goals, and it can also help you cultivate a positive mindset and build resilience.
5 Daily Reminders
1. I am amazing
This is by far one of the most powerful and important affirmations of all, since the belief of not being worthy is something a lot of us struggle with. We think that we are not good enough especially when we experience challenging times.
But you are good enough and you are amazing. Never stop reminding yourself of this.
2. Positivity is a choice
We are in control of how we respond to everything that happens to us and everything around us. How you react to situations can drastically change how you feel, the course of the rest of your day, and how others feel around you. You make the choice to be happy. It is up to you to live a positive and optimistic life.
3. I control my thoughts
Our mind is the most powerful tool you have for the creation of good in your life, but if not used correctly, can also be the most destructive force in your life and affect your mental health.
Your mind, more specifically, your thoughts, affect your perception and therefore, your interpretation of reality. If we allow circumstances to take us off track, then our reality will reflect that. If we choose to have a great day, we have a much better chance of having a great day as compared to just hoping to have a great day.
I have heard that the average person thinks around 70,000 thoughts a day. That’s a lot, especially if they are unproductive, self-abusive and just a general waste of energy.
4. I can do anything
Are you facing a challenge in your life? Or wanting to excel in achieving a goal? Or do you just want more from life? The worst thing to be believing, thinking or feeling in your life is “I can’t”. The second you go there you dis-empower yourself completely.
5. It always gets better
Every difficult situation and challenging time you have gone through has passed. For everything you’ve lost, you’ve gained something else. Appreciate what you have today. When you are facing a hard time remember it always get better, you will get throw it and grow from it.
It can be helpful to repeat these affirmations to yourself every day. The benefits of affirmations can really help to give you a more positive mindset, and also to reduce anxiety and stress.
A positive reminder is a small step you can take to bring amazing things into your life.
Creating a list of good habits or creating your own daily reminders and motivational quote can really help transform negative thoughts into positive ones.
You may also like:
I hope enjoy this post.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x