A no-bake dessert with chocolate base with a vanilla fudge topping studded with pecans and chocolate chips. This vegan fudge is delicious, decadent and are naturally vegan and gluten-free.
All you need to make this vegan fudge recipe is a few ingredients, one bowl, & patience while it sets in the fridge.
I hope you will love this Pecan Pie Protein Vegan Fudge Recipe as much as I do. It is rich and fudgy, crunchy but smooth and has a delicious silky texture. They are naturally vegan and gluten-free and require no-baking, making them a delicious afternoon snack with a cup of tea or dessert
Pecan Pie Protein Vegan Fudge Recipe.
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- chopped pecans & dairy free chocolate chips
- Mix all of the bottom layer ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread into the bottom of a lined loaf pan.
- Mix together the top layer ingredients.
- Spread over the base gently.
- Top with chopped pecans & chocolate chips!
- Freeze until hardened & then cut into bite sized pieces or bars!
More healthy fudge recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Pecan Pie Protein Vegan Fudge Recipe.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X