Pecan pie protein fudge. A no-bake dessert with chocolate base with a vanilla fudge topping studded with pecans and chocolate chips. This vegan fudge is delicious, decadent and are naturally vegan and gluten-free.
All you need to make this vegan fudge recipe is a few ingredients, one bowl, & patience while it sets in the fridge.
I hope you will love this Pecan Pie Protein Vegan Fudge Recipe as much as I do. It is rich and fudgy, crunchy but smooth and has a delicious silky texture. They are naturally vegan and gluten-free and require no-baking, making them a delicious afternoon snack with a cup of tea or dessert.
You will also love Peanut Butter Protein Fudge
You will love this vegan protein fudge recipe because:
- It’s easy and quick to make
- No baking required
- High in protein and healthy fats
- Makes a great any time snack
Protein Fudge Recipe Ingredients
You only need the following simple ingredients to make this vegan fudge.
- Chocolate protein powder – I use vegan protein powder (any protein powder such as
whey protein powder will work)
- Almond flour
- Cocoa powder
- Vanilla extract
- Coconut milk –
- Maple syrup- Any natural sweetener will work, agave, date syrup or honey if you don’t need this recipe to vegan
- Nut butter – I would recommend making this protein fudge without peanut butter, I prefer to use almond butter or cashew butter for a milder flavor.
- Shredded coconut
- Vanilla Protein powder
- Chocolate chips
How to store Vegan Protein Fudge
Store your protein fudge in an airtight container in the fridge, the fudge will go soft at room temperature.
More healthy fudge recipes:
Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge
Five Ingredient Chocolate Strawberry Homemade Fudge
No Bake Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Is Protein Fudge Good for You?
Protein fudge is a type of snack or dessert that is made with protein powder as a main ingredient.
It is a protein-rich alternative to traditional fudge, which is typically made with sugar, butter, and chocolate.
Protein fudge can be made in a variety of flavors, such as chocolate, peanut butter, or vanilla, and is often sweetened without refined sugars using maple syrup, honey or monk fruit extract.
It can be eaten as a snack or used as a post-workout treat to help rebuild muscle and replenish energy. Some people also use protein fudge as a way to increase their protein intake on a low carbohydrate diet
It’s also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without turning to unhealthy foods.
Protein Fudge Recipe
- 1/4 cup chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- chopped pecans & dairy free chocolate chips
- Mix all of the bottom layer ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread the fudge mixture into the bottom of a loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Mix together the top layer ingredients.
- Spread over the base gently.
- Top with chopped pecans & chocolate chips!
- Freeze until hardened & then cut into bite sized pieces or bars!
I hope you enjoy this Pecan Pie Protein Fudge Recipe.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin
Love Hayley X