These pumpkin spice cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for Fall. Vegan + Gluten Free.
How else is obsessed with pumpkin spice everything at the moment? It’s officially pumpkin spice season. From pumpkin spice lattes to these pumpkin pie spice cookies.
Only seven simple ingredients are required to make these easy pumpkin spice cookies. They have the perfect texture crispy on the edges and soft and chewy in the middle with the perfect amount of perfect amount of pumpkin spice. They are gluten free + vegan and start to finish are ready in 20 minutes. They make the perfect snack or dessert.
They are the best fall cookie and are great for a halloween party.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Cookie Recipe
You only need the following simple ingredients to make this delicious chewy cookie.
coconut oil – ( any softened butter will work, brown butter will work well)
coconut sugar (any granulated sugar will work, brown sugar will work well)
pure pumpkin puree ( you can either use homemade pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin purée )
- pumpkin spice
almond milk (any milk will work)
Optional Add Ins
Chocolate chips – add a handful of chocolate chips for extra indulgence
Frosting – add some cinnamon cream cheese frosting
Cinnamon sugar – add a cinnamon sugar topping
Vanilla – add a teaspoon vanilla extract
Looking for some Halloween treats this Autumn? Try Halloween Brownies
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar any sugar will work
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp mixed spice
- 1/4 cup almond milk any milk will work
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Whisk together the sugar and coconut oil until completely combined.
- Add the almond milk, pumpkin puree and whisk together.
- Sift in the flour and add the baking powder, and mixed spice. Fold together until it resembles cookie dough.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven for 180°C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking trays to create around 10 cookies. Place on the trays with space in between each cookie for them to spread. Push down gently on each cookie to flatten slightly.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Leave to cool completely before enjoying
If you like this pumpkin spice cookies recipe you may also like my other healthy vegan cookie recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Pumpkin Spice Cookies What is your favourite healthy snack for pumpkin season?
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x