THESE 3 INGREDIENT RAISIN OAT COOKIES FOR A HEALTHY SNACK OR DESSERT
These three ingredient raisin healthy oatmeal cookies are the easiest cookies to make. Three simple and healthy ingredients is all you need. They are sweetened naturally, without any added sugar or oil.
You can watch how I make these in the video below or find the recipe at the end of this post.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
3 INGREDIENT RAISIN OAT COOKIES
- 1 cup quick oats (gluten free is necessary)
- 1 large overripe banana (mashed to a liquid-like consistency)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tbsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/175c.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, add oats and mashed bananas.
- Mix with a fork until it becomes an evenly mixed, thick batter. Then gently fold in the raisins
- Make 9 round balls out of the cookie batter.
- Place onto baking sheet, spacing about 2 inches apart. Gently press down on each ball so that it flattens into a round disc. Cookies will not spread much during baking, so keep that in mind when shaping and flattening your cookies
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and set. Cookie bottoms should also be brown and easily come off baking sheet.
- Let cookies cool before enjoying
- Store leftover cookies in the fridge.
My other healthy cookies recipes:
I told you it was easy – short but sweet and probably the easiest recipe you’ll ever make! Hope you will enjoy if you make them!
Thank you you so much for reading.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X