These Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the perfect easy snack or no bake dessert made with just five ingredients!
Dunked in dark chocolate these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites are the perfect easy snack or dessert made with just five ingredients! Although they look fancy, they are really easy to make and there’s no cooking or baking involved.
If you love a peanut butter cup, then you will love these no bake chocolate peanut butter pretzel bites!
Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites Ingredients
You just need the following five simple ingredients to make this delicious no bake recipe.
- creamy peanut butter – any nut butter will work, try cashew butter, almond butter or hazelnut butter. Can also use chunky peanut butter, but the texture will come out different then if your using smooth peanut butter
- pure maple syrup – can use any liquid sweetener such as honey or agave
- coconut flour
- pretzels – I use regular mini pretzels
- dark chocolate – any chocolate will work, from milk chocolate, white chocolate or chocolate chips. You can even make your own chocolate by mixing melted coconut oil, maple syrup and cocoa powder.
How to make Pretzel Peanut Butter bites
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the natural peanut butter and maple syrup.
Add in the coconut flour one tablespoon at a time until a thick, smooth dough forms.
Lay out the pretzel pieces on a baking sheet prepared with wax paper or parchment paper
Roll the nut peanut butter mixture into teaspoon sized peanut butter balls balls and place on a pretzel. Place another pretzel on top and press down.
Repeat until all of the nut butter mixture is used.
Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for a minute.
Dip half of each pretzel sandwich in the melted chocolate, repeat with remaining pretzels
If desired, sprinkle with a little bit of flaky sea salt while the chocolate is still warm, for a delicious salty treat.
Place chocolate pretzel in the fridge or freezer until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container.
The combination of rich chocolate and peanut butter center is always a winner.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 to 4 tablespoons coconut flour
- 48 pretzels
- 3 ounces vegan dark chocolate chopped
- Optional Flaky sea salt
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the nut butter and maple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the coconut flour one tablespoon at a time until a thick, smooth dough forms.
- Lay out the pretzels on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Roll the nut butter mixture into teaspoon-sized small balls and place on a pretzel. Place another pretzel on top of the ball and press down, making a pretzel sandwich with the dough ball in the middle. Repeat until all of the nut butter mixture is used.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in the microwave for a minute or use a double boiler
- Dip half of each pretzel sandwich in the chocolate, letting the excess drip off before placing back on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat until all pretzels have been dipped.
- If desired, add a sprinkle of sea salt while the chocolate is still warm.
- Place in the fridge or freezer until chocolate is firm. Store in an airtight container.
If you like these Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites the check out my other peanut butter recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x