Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins perfect for Autumn. For a healthy snack or dessert.
Only 8 simple ingredients are needed to make these Apple Cinnamon Muffins. They are gluten free and contain no flour.
They are perfect to make on a Sunday, as meal prep for the week ahead. I love making sweet treats like this to have on hand for healthy snacking! They are really easy to make too! From start to finish they are ready in 25 minutes!
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 cup cashew butter (any nut butter will work)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 flax eggs/normal eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (any sugar will work)
- Preheat oven to 375f/190c
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until completely combined
- Pour mixture into a prepared muffin pan filling up to 3/4
- Baked for 15-20 minutes until golden brown
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying
My other healthy muffin recipes: