Healthy Cinnamon Christmas Stars Biscuits. Vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
Now December is just around the corner, I’m starting to get into the festive spirit. I’ve already brought me and Marius new Christmas jumpers (this one and this one) and this weekend I started making some Christmassy treats.
Starting with these healthy cinnamon Christmas Stars biscuits. These are vegan and gluten free and contain no
refined sugar. They make your kitchen smell incredibly Christmassy too. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Spiced with the Christmas flavours cloves, nutmeg and of course cinnamon.
They are easy and quick to make, with only six ingredient needed. Perfect for entertaining. I also think these would make sweet festive gifts. Perfect for snacking, dessert and healthy enough for breakfast!
Your going to love these cookies this Christmas, I promise!
You may also like
- 3 cups flour ( I use Buckwheat Flour )
- 1 flax egg (or chicken egg)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Cloves
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 4 tbsp mashed banana
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Mix wet in another.
- Add dry to wet and mix only until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350f/ 175c
- Roll the dough onto a floured surface until your desired thickness, if dough is a little dry add 1 tsbp cold water at a time, until you reach your desired consistency
- Cut dough into chosen shapes and place them onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 8 minutes and then let them cool completely before serving or decorating
- Tip: Store the Cinnamon Christmas Biscuits in an airtight container at room temperature for the best result.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x