Pecan pie meets baked oats in this recipe. Perfect for the colder months.
These pecan pie baked oats makes the perfect breakfast, brunch or dessert. Hearty and filling this tastes just like pecan pie. Topped with candied pecans, in the oven, the top layer will get crispy and toasty, while the middle will stay soft.
The best part is they provide lots of feel good energy that will keep you full, thanks to a combination of healthy carbs, protein and fats. You can make this at the beginning of the week and it will last you three to four days.
Recipe- Pecan Pie Baked Oats
- 2 1/4 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 egg or chia egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350f /175c degrees
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Let sit on the counter for 10 minutes to thicken while you prepare the pecan topping
- Heat the maple syrup in a small pan on medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add the pecans, mixt together and let cook for 2 minutes then remove from heat.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into an 8inch baking dish or pan and sprinkle the pecans on top.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden around the edges.
If you like this Pecan Pie Baked Oats Recipe check out my other baked oats recipes
I hope you enjoy this Pecan Pie Baked oats recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X