Easy White Chocolate Caramel Healthy Cookies. Vegan, gluten free and no refined sugar.
Easy white chocolate caramel healthy cookies. Made with a oaty base, gooey caramel centre and white chocolate topping. They are honestly so so delicious! You really need to try them for yourself!
A snack like this is the perfect afternoon energiser, without a refined-sugar drop. Plus there is a ton of protein and fibre, and essential minerals.
You will love white chocolate caramel healthy cookies because:
- They are made with simple minimal ingredients
- Perfect for gifting and entertaining
- Easy and quick to make
- Vegan and dairy free
What you need to make white chocolate caramel healthy cookies:
- Oat flour
- Coconut oil
- Maple syrup
- Almond Butter
- White chocolate
How to make white chocolate caramel cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350f /175c
- Combine all cookie base ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
- Roll into balls and place them on prepared cookie sheet.
- Press the cookie balls down to flatten and make a small indent in the centres.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden and leave to cool completely.
- Combine all the caramel ingredients together until smooth.
- Divide amongst the cookies, filling up the small indents.
- Place in freezer for 15 mins tor until set
- Melt the white chocolate & coconut oil together in a pan on low heat. Dip each cookie in the chocolate & return to the freezer until it’s set
How to store white chocolate caramel cookies:
Store your healthy cookies in an airtight container in the fridge
Substitutions for healthy white chocolate caramel cookies:
Check out the substitutions for these healthy vegan cookies below:
Coconut oil – can be subbed for butter
Maple syrup- can be subbed for any liquid sweetener
Almond butter- can be subbed for any nut butter
White chocolate- can be subbed for milk or dark chocolate
Other healthy vegan cookie recipes:
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Spicy Mexican Hot Chocolate Cookies
White Chocolate Caramel Healthy Cookies
- 1 cup oat flour (oats blended into a flour, gluten free if necessary)
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
white chocolate coating
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dairy free white chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350f /175c
- Combine all cookie base ingredients together until combined.
- Roll into balls & place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Press the balls down to flatten and make a small indent in the centres.
- Bake for 15 mins until set & golden and leave to cool completely.
- Combine all the caramel ingredients until smooth. Divide amongst the cookies, filling the small indents.
- Place in freezer for 15 mins to set.
- Melt the white chocolate & coconut oil together until smooth. Dip each cookie in the chocolate & return to the freezer until it’s set!
- Store in the fridge
I hope you enjoy this White Chocolate Caramel Healthy Cookies. Be sure to tag me on Instagram @nourishyourglow if you try this, I love to see your creations.
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | YouTube
Monday 5th of December 2022
i used hazlenet butter and dark chocolate. They came out perfect.
Friday 3rd of September 2021
These look so tasty , a wonderful recipe