Healthy Ginger Raisin Vegan Biscuits for a healthy snack. Only five ingredients needed. Vegan, Gluten Free + Paleo
These Ginger Raisin Vegan biscuits are so easy to make, with just five ingredients needed! They are high protein, full of healthy fats, vegan, gluten free, no refined sugar and paleo!
They are perfect for cosy nights in or for when you are entertaining guests. They are even healthy enough for breakfast or as a dessert.
I love festive treats like this! These ginger raisin biscuits are deliciously chewy and crisp round the edges. Full of festive spice and just enough sweetness! I sprayed edible glitter on mine to make them look extra festive but this is optional.
Recipe- Healthy Ginger Raisin Vegan Biscuits for a healthy snack
- 2.5 cups of ground almonds
- 2 tbsp of ginger powder – or more or less depending on your taste
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C/355f
- Combine the ground almonds, ground ginger, sea salt, cinnamon and baking soda thoroughly in a food processor
- Mix in the maple syrup until well combined
- Finally fold in the rainins
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball in your hands. Then press down to create a biscuit shape
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture leaving enough space between each them
- Bake at 180C/355f for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool completely and as they will firm up more
- Store in an airtight container until ready to serve
My other Healthy Vegan Biscuit Recipes:
I hope you enjoy these Healthy Ginger Raisin Vegan Biscuits as much as I did. What are you favourite biscuit flavours?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X