This is an easy healthy vanilla chocolate chip banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Vegan + gluten free
This delicious banana bread only takes five minutes to throw together and then all you need to do is let it bake. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. I think it makes the perfect breakfast, snack or even a dessert.
Simply mix all your ingredients together pour into a loaf tin and you’re done. I got my loaf tin from T.J.Maxx, I used Wikibuy to find the best deal, they also help you find coupon codes and will alert you when your favourite products go on sale.
Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 2 cups 250g buckwheat flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 Medium Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Flax Egg / normal egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup Vegan Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Add flour to a mixing bowl. Add the coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Add the bananas to a blender with the almond milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil. Blend until just blended.
- Pour the blended banana mix over the dry ingredients and then add the flax egg and mix in until combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
- Add about 3/4 of the vegan dark chocolate chips and fold in. Keep roughly a 1/4 of them aside to place on top.
- Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and cut out parchment paper to line the bottom.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly. Place the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for around 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean
My other healthy banana bread recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Healthy Vanilla Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X