If you are a coffee and chocolate lover then you have to try these Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies. They are irresistibly good, with the flavour of coffee and dark chocolate chunks in every bite. Gluten-free and vegan.
I love the combination of chocolate and coffee, mocha is my favourite drink to order. These Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies have the perfect texture, crispy on the edges and soft and chewy in the middle. They are gluten free + vegan and start to finish are ready in 20 minutes. They make the perfect snack or dessert and are really easy to make! The coffee flavor is subtle, so you taste it a little bit, but it’s not overpowering.
Recipe- MOCHA CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (GLUTEN FREE + VEGAN)
- (solid not melted)
- / regular egg
- Beat together the coconut oil and coconut sugar until smooth. Add the flax egg and mix until smooth.
- Add the flour, espresso powder, cacao powder, and baking soda to the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chips
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C. Form cookies and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 10 minutes or just beginning to turn golden brown around the edges.
My other Healthy Cookie Recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Mocha Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe. What is your favourite healthy snack?
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x