The slimming world baked oats recipe that Slimming World fans are having for breakfast. Only five basic ingredients and it tastes just like cake!
We all know how important breakfast is. The first meal of your day can really set you up for a successful day of eating and keep you on track.
If you eat something full of sugar and unhealthy fats, you will crash mid morning and feel tired or sluggish. Alternatively if you don’t eat enough or skip breakfast altogether you can get too hungry later and over eat at lunch.
It’s not easy to make up on a cold miserable morning, but these cosy slimming world baked oats are warming and comforting and something to look forward too.
More Baked Oats Recipes
Slimming World Baked Oats
If your looking for a breakfast that not only fills you up and will keep you satisfied, but also tastes delicious and indulgent, then baked oats are for you!
This slimming world baked oats recipe is a low fat, low calorie and high fibre breakfast option. It’s low syn and a healthy breakfast that the whole family can enjoy.
You can make a batch at the beginning of the week and simple slice it up and have a portion each day.
It’s no wonder why so many people following Slimming World are loving it.
What you Need to Make Slimming World Baked Oat
You only need the following 5 simple ingredients to make this low syn breakfast. I made this baked oats recipe vegan and gluten free by using gluten free oats and chia eggs.
You can use any yoghurt or eggs as you wish.
- Rolled oats (you can use instant oats or steel cut oats)
- Yoghurt (I used coconut yoghurt, any dairy free or normal yoghurt will work)
- Chia eggs (can use normal eggs or flax eggs)
- Fruit – berries work really well
- Vanilla extract
How to Make Slimming World Baked Oats
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F
- Put all the ingredients – oats, yoghurt, vanilla and eggs into a large bowl and mix with a spoon until combined.
- Gently fold in the fresh fruit
- Line an 8 inch cake tin with baking paper or spray with cooking oil, pour the oat mixture into it and oven cook for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit.
- Store leftovers in an air tight container in your fridge for up to one week.
Short on time?
If your low on time, make your slimming world baked oats in the microwave! Transfer the mixture into a microwave safe dish and microwave on full heat for five minutes until cooked through.
More Healthy Breakfast Recipes
How Many Syns In Oats?
If you’re following the slimming world diet, 40g of porridge oats can be used as your healthy extra B fibre allowance. This can be quick or rolled oats, they do need to be plain however.sli
Slimming World Baked Oats Recipe
- 120 g rolled porridge oats
- 250 g yoghurt
- Splash vanilla extract
- 3 chia eggs normal eggs will work
- Fresh fruit I used berries and grapes
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- Put oats, yoghurt, vanilla and eggs into a large bowl and mix with a spoon until combined. Gently fold in your fruit.
- Line an 8 inch cake tin with baking paper, pour the mixture into it, and oven cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt and fruit.
I hope you enjoy this slimming world baked oats recipe!