All the best festive flavors of Christmas combine in this easy Christmas Chocolate tiffin recipe. Crushed ginger biscuits add a little heat, along with the spices of cinnamon and nutmeg.
It’s rich, decadent and full of flavour. A perfect edible gift. Vegan + Gluten Free.
Oh and did we mention that this fridge cake is no bake?
If want the taste of Christmas this holiday season but not much time for baking then this delicious spiced Christmas chocolate Tiffin recipe is for you! This chocolate Tiffin recipe is super easy to make and full of festive flavours. Just cover fruit, nuts and biscuit pieces in spiced chocolate, set, and enjoy!
I think this also tiffin also makes a great Christmas gifts.
You will love this Chocolate Tiffin Recipe because:
- It’s quick and easy to make
- Full of festive flavour
- It’s vegan and much healthier than typical tiffin recipes
What you need to make this Chocolate Tiffin Recipe:
- coconut oil
- dark chocolate you could also use milk chocolate
- maple syrup
- ginger nuts
- mixed nuts
- mixed spice
This healthy chocolate tiffin recipe really is that simple.
Frequently asked questions
What does Christmas chocolate tiffin contain?
Christmas chocolate tiffin can really contain anything you like. The options are endless. I recommend nuts, festive spiced, crushed biscuits, orange zest dried, and milk, dark or white chocolate.
How is Tiffin made?
Tiffin is a delicious traybake made of crushed biscuits, butter, sugar, raisins and chocolate. There are lots of different ways to make it. Generally most tiffin recipe are no bake so it’s just a case of mixing everything together and placing in the fridge to set.
Is Rocky road a tiffin?
The main between rocky road and tiffin recipes is down to how the chocolate mixture binds together. Some tiffin recipes ingredients to hold everything together and then add a layer of chocolate on top. Rocky road generally is made using melted chocolate and then uses golden syrup to hold it all together. I prefer this way so I make my tiffin in a similar way.
Christmas Chocolate Tiffin recipe
- 75 g coconut oil plus extra for the tin
- 200 g vegan dark chocolate at least 70%, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 200 g vegan ginger nuts
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 50 g mixed nuts
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- Lightly oil a 20cm square brownie tin with coconut oil and line the base with baking parchment.
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil and maple syrup in the microwave in 30-second bursts until smooth.
- Break the ginger nuts into small pieces in a bowl, then add the dried cranberries and pistachios. Place in the chocolate mixture and give everything a good mix to combine, then pour the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Use the back of the spoon to smooth out the top and press it down, then chill in the fridge for 2 hrs or until set hard. Once set, cut into squares.
- Will keep for a week in the fridge.
My other healthy Christmas Recipes:
Healthy Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies
Festive Spiced Christmas Porridge Recipes
Christmas Spiced Orange Cranberry Bread
Healthy Cinnamon Star Biscuits
I hope you enjoy this Spiced Christmas Chocolate Tiffin recipe. What are your favourite Christmas recipes?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Bloglovin | YouTube