Sweet Spiced Orange Cranberry Christmas Bread. Vegan, Gluten free, oil free, healthy and delicious.
Today I am back with another festive recipe featuring one of my all time flavour combinations, orange and cranberry.
They just go so perfectly together and are amazing for Christmas time.
This orange cranberry bread has the perfect balance of sweet and tangy and is bursting with festive flavour. This loaf stays moist for a few days, so makes a lovely homemade Christmas gift idea.
This spiced Christmas loaf is not only healthy but it’s so delicious too! Whilst it’s baking your home will smell so festive!
This can be enjoyed at any time of day and is even healthy enough for breakfast. It tastes great on it’s own, or with cranberry jam, or even toasted with your favourite spread.
You will love this Orange Cranberry Christmas Bread because:
- It’s full of festive flavour
- Quick and easy to make
- Makes a perfect festive breakfast, snack or dessert
- Is gluten free and vegan
What you need to make Orange Cranberry Christmas Bread:
- Oat flour
- Agave syrup
- Dried cranberries
- Orange juice and zest of 1 orange
- Almond milk
This recipe is as usual quick and easy to make. So simple to throw together for Christmas morning or any festive occasion. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Orange Cranberry Christmas Bread
- 2 flax egg can be subbed for chicken egg
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp ginger ground
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup agave
- juice of one orange
- 2/3 cup cranberries 1/3 cup raisins soak in warm water for 20 minutes to make them plump
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- zest of one orange
- Preheat oven to 190c/375f
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in on bowl except for the zest, cranberries and raisins
- In a separate bowl combine the wet
- Add these two mixtures together and when combined fold in the raisins and cranberries
- Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 30 mins
I hope you enjoyed this Orange Cranberry Christmas Bread recipe. What festive treats are you making this year?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x