These best ever Fudgy no eggs Brownie recipe. They are perfectly fudgy, moist, gooey, and chocolaty, with crispy edges a crackly top and chewy centre.
Most brownies recipes contain eggs, I’ve struggles to find a no egg brownie recipe that really lives up to the real things.
But these flourless brownies sure do! In fact no one would be able to tell that these don’t contain eggs.
Can you make brownies without the egg?
Can you really make brownies without eggs? The answer is yes you can!
Without eggs, brownies goods become thinner and do not rise as much when baking. To combat this you need to replace the moisture from the egg. You can use milk, butter, banana, oil or apple sauce and make incredible brownies without eggs.
What is an alternative for eggs in brownies?
There are so many options of ingredients you can use as replacements for eggs. Some common egg replacements for baking brownies include making eggs from flax seeds or chia seeds. Other options included silken tofu, ripe bananas, applesauce, yogurt, and even carbonated water.
You will love this no egg brownie recipes Because
- They have gooey, chewy centres and whilst being crispy on the edges
- Only eight simple ingredients needed
- Rich chocolate flavor and loaded with chocolate chips
- Easy to make, foolproof recipe
No eggs brownie recipe ingredients
To makes these eggless brownies you will need
- dairy free butter
- coconut sugar
- almond milk
- all-purpose flour
- cocoa powder
- baking powder
- vegan chocolate chips
More eggless dessert recipes:
How to makes No Egg Brownie Recipe
Follow these simple steps to make your eggless brownies. Full recipe at the bottom of this post.
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and coconut sugar.
- Next, whisk in the almond milk
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet mixture until well combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Brownies will appear under done at first, they will firm up more as they coo.
- Let cool completely before slicing and enjoying.
- For neater brownies. Run your knife under hot water for a minute for easier cutting
How to store Eggless Brownies
These eggless brownies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days.
No Egg Brownie Recipe Substitutions
Dairy Free Butter. You can sub the dairy free butter for normal butter as long as it is melted. You can also use any oil you wish. I have tried with melted coconut oil and they came out perfect.
Coconut sugar. You can sub the coconut sugar for any granulated sugar such as white or brown. Liquid sweetener will not work without reducing some of the other liquid ingredients quantities.
All purpose flour. I have tested this recipe with a gluten free flour blend and they came out great although the texture was slightly more dense. I haven’t tested with other flour.
Almond milk. The almond milk can be subbed for any plant based milk or cows milk.
Can I use oil instead of eggs?
If you only need to replace 1 egg you can use 1/4 cup of vegetable. If you need to replace more then one egg, oil won’t work as it will make the recipe greasy.
No Egg Brownie Recipe
- ½ cup melted dairy free butter
- 1½ cup coconut sugar
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips plus more for topping
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Prepare an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter and coconut sugar. Then, whisk in the almond milk.
- In a separate bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet mixture until combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your baking pan and top with chocolate chips
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, the brownies will look undone at first but will firm up as they cool down
- Leave to cool completely before slicing and enjoying