Soothing Turmeric Baked Oats Recipe for a healthy and comforting start to the day.
Who else loves Turmeric recipes? I always put turmeric in any recipe that I can. Not only is it delicious, but it’s so healthy and nourishing too.
- Anti Inflammatory
- Prevents aging by capturing free radicals that cause DNA damage
- Helps keep skin clear and glowing
Today I used turmeric to make these warming and comforting baked oats. This was so delicious and will provide so much nutrition to start your day off in the best way. This recipe is suitable for vegans, gluten free and contains no refined sugar.
Recipe-Warming spiced turmeric baked oats for a nourishing and satisfying breakfast
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 2 tablespoons turmeric
- 2 chia eggs (normal eggs will work)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 cup rolled oats (gluten free if neccessary)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 serving protein powder
- 1/4 cup raisins (or other dried fruit/chocolate chips)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8×8 or similar sized baking dish.
- Add the turmeric, vanilla, eggs and almond milk and whisk until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, protein powder if using and raisins.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into the baking dish.
- Slice banana into coins and place on top of the mixture
- Bake for about 30 minutes until edges start to brown and pull away from the sides of the baking dish.
- Remove from oven, let cool then slice.
- Enjoy immediately or store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
My other baked oats recipes:
I really hope you enjoyed this turmeric baked oats recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X